Welcome to Glenwild Golf Club and Spa
I hope that you are looking forward to your visit to Park City and Utah's' top rated golf course. As a guest at the club, we would like to take the opportunity to provide you with some helpful information that will make your day with us a memorable one. Glenwild Golf Club and Spa opened its Par 71, 7,500 yard, Tom Fazio designed golf course in 2001. At a majestic 6,500 feet above sea level you may find a number of changes from your home course.
- The ball travels about 10% further than courses at sea level.
- Drink plenty of water prior to your arrival due to the higher altitude.
- Use plenty of sunscreen.
- Glenwild is a "no tipping facility". Our goal is to provide a consistent unparalleled level of service to our Members and Guests.
- Please place your cellular phone on vibrate upon arrival. If you must take a call while on property, please be courteous to others by using one of our phone rooms or moving to an unoccupied area of the club or course.
- Purchases may be made for goods or services in the Golf Shop and Spa using MasterCard, Visa or American Express. All other areas of the club will be billed to the sponsoring Members account.
- The golf course has a separate dress code from the rest of the club. Gentlemen may not wear cargo shorts, blue jeans, swim attire or collarless shirts on the course. Mock style shirts are acceptable. Women are asked to keep in the style of traditional golf clothing. Denim and swimwear are not allowed. All players will be required to wear golf specific footwear or non-cleated tennis shoes. Golf sandals are not permitted.